Students who complete our Athletic Training Education Program are qualified to take the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification Examination. As a Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) accredited program, our goals are to:
- Provide a quality, up-to-date education.
- Provide leadership and service to the university community.
- Promote self-directed learning and critical thinking.
- Encourage participation in various professional athletic training organizations.
- Provide the educational means of developing knowledge in Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor domains and Clinical Proficiencies
New York State Education Department
School of Business
Alfred University is one of the elite group of institutions accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Fewer than 5% of business schools and colleges world-wide have met the rigorous standards for this notable achievement.
Founded in 1916, the AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's and doctoral degrees in business and accounting.
To maintain accreditation, programs must undergo a rigorous review every five years, demonstrating a continued commitment to the 21 quality standards relating to faculty qualification, strategic management of resources and interactions of faculty and students, as well as a commitment to continuous improvement and achievement of learning goals in degree programs.