The College of Professional Studies prepares individuals for successful professional careers. Through contemporary and innovative educational opportunities, we inspire future critical thinkers, lifelong learners, and leaders in diverse settings.
College of Professional Studies will be an innovator in the delivery of the highest quality of academics and professional education, preparing our students for career success and leadership.
- A learning environment that promotes open exchange of ideas, critical thinking, global awareness, technological literacy, intellectual honesty, and community involvement;
- A work environment that promotes open communication, recognition of achievement, and the development of personal potential;
- Research and scholarship that advance the frontiers of knowledge, contribute to graduate and undergraduate teaching, and demonstrate creativity in all fields of endeavor;
- Diversity in people and cultures, ideas and scholarship;
- A campus that is safe, attractive, and promotes health and wellness;
- A caring community that respects each individual, fosters intellectual curiosity and growth, promotes and models good citizenship, and encourages enlightened leadership.
- We value student-centered approaches that cultivate professional success through mentoring, applied research, and practical experience.